Book your transport to Coronet Peak or Remarkables
No Queues, Guaranteed Seats, No Stress!
Relax knowing your seat is confirmed when you book with us
- Includes return transfer
- Pick ups from all major bus stops including Frankton & Remarkables Park
- Guaranteed seat – no queuing !
- No need to fit chains to your vehicle
- Save the hassle of trying to find a carpark
- Dropped off close to the ski field building
How to book your ski bus transport
- Decide how many days you what to head up the Queenstown ski fields.
- Book a multiday transport option
- Choose either Coronet Peak or The Remarkables ski field.
- If only one mountain is showing in the availability, this is because the other mountain is FULL and there is no space on the bus.
- Choose the nearest pick up to your accommodation, our transport will take you right to the ski field.
Need a lift pass too? Our multi day Liftpass + Bus/Transport options enable you to choose a different ski resort for each day.
Why book your ski bus with Info & Snow?
The bus will pick you up from your hotel (or closest pick-up location) in the morning, we’ll have your seat reserved for you so you don’t need to worry about anything else.
We arrive at the mountains before lesson start times and allow you to spend the whole day shredding up the slopes.
Buses leave at 4:15 pm, so please return to the bus as the mountain closes at 4pm so we can load the vehicle up and head back to town. Here we will drop you off right where you started to enjoy the rest of your evening in Queenstown.
Ski Bus Transport Prices:
1 Day Pass
Adult: $45 return
Child: $30 (0-15 years)
2 Day Pass
Adult: $90 return
Child: $60 (0-15 years)
3 Day Pass
Adult: $135 return
Child: $90 (0-15 years)
4 Day Pass
Adult: $180 return
Child: $120 (0-15 years)
5 Day Pass
Adult: $225 return
Child: $150 (0-15 years)