- Prepayment by credit card and subsequent email confirmation by Outback New Zealand Limited (trading as Info&Snow) is accepted as confirmation of your booking.
- All prices and transactions are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Due to exchange rate fluctuations, at times there may be some variance. A variance my also occur in amounts refunded compared to the amount initially charged. Outback New Zealand Limited does not accept any liability for these variances or any subsequent credit card/bank charges relating to these transactions.
- The name that will appear on your statement is OutbackNZ (trading as Info&snow)
- All and any information provided to Outback New Zealand Limited will be treated with strict confidentiality. No information will be passed on further than the original booking, except in a case of emergency. For example, missing person details will be given to the appropriate authorities for search and rescue purposes.
- Outback New Zealand Limited reserves the absolute right to cancel any scheduled departures as a result of road or weather conditions.
- Outback New Zealand Limited reserves the absolute right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of a tour.
- Clients will be advised as soon as possible of any cancellation or part cancellation. (In these instances, clients will be entitled to a full refund or part refund for the section of the trip that was incomplete)
- Full refund issued if travel is disrupted by a change in covid alert levels/lockdown
- Bookings cancelled more than 48 hours before the trip will incur no cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled more than 24 hours but less than 48 hours before the trip will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of departure will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Customers who do not turn up for a departure will not be entitled to any refund. You will be invoiced for the full nett amount of the booking.
- Refunds will only be issued through the original booking office.
- No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage to client’s personal property whilst on any trip.
Limitation of Liability
- Outback New Zealand Limited accepts no liability for any act or omission arising from a tour (including any arising from a tour not taking place) and the passenger releases, waives and holds harmless Outback New Zealand Limited, its officers and/or its employees from all claims, losses, damages or expenses which arise during or in conjunction with a tour provided by Outback New Zealand Limited. This includes any claims for damage caused by the negligence of Outback New Zealand Limited, its officers and/or its employees, and includes any claim for any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any such claims, losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not.
- Outback New Zealand Limited does not accept any liability for the acts, omissions, or default whether negligent or otherwise of those companies or other persons providing services in connection with a tour by Outback New Zealand Limited.
- Without limiting the above, Outback New Zealand Limited shall be under no obligation or liability to any person as a result of any inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour made by Outback New Zealand Limited or any other party.
- The passenger indemnifies Outback New Zealand Limited, its officers and/or its employees against all claims, losses, damages or expenses (including any costs including legal fees that may be incurred as a result of any claims, losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not) that he or she or their executors, administrators, next of kin, successors or assignees may have or assert for any claims, losses, damages or expenses whether valid or not.
Acts of God
- Outback New Zealand Limited has no liability for losses or additional expenses incurred by passengers due to sickness, weather, strikes, delays or changes in air or other transport services, force majeure, Act of God, or other causes outside the control of Outback New Zealand Limited
Statutory Protections – New Zealand Law
- These terms and conditions are to be read subject to the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986 and do not affect the customer’s rights as expressed in the Acts.